Jerry Polly, PrincipalJerry Polly is on the cutting edge of science and technology. He is not a biochemist or physicist, but he works with teams of scientists to address urgent needs – particularly finding new ways to meet the world’s energy demands without compromising the planet. He understands the unique requirements of researchers in this field and partners with them to expedite their work and facilitate exploration. Through architecture, he is leading the search for solutions, helping invent a better future for everyone.
- View "Advanced Energy Research: A Global Dialog"
- View "Advanced Energy Research: Understanding our Impact"
- View "A Sense of Discovery: Stony Brook University AERTC"
- View "A Commitment to Sustainability: Stony Brook University AERTC"
- Read white paper "Increasing the Sustainability of Energy Research Laboratories"
Jerry Polly, Flad Architects, principal, science, technology, energy